Tuesday 21 April 2009

Question7.Which do you prefer rainy day or windy day?

Hi~
Yesterday and the day before yesterday, it was so gloomy...rainy and windy...But..
Today, it's so nice~warm,,,but still little chilly and cold~
I can easily be influenced by the weather~

When it rains a lot, i feel so sad.....so i don't move at all.
I keep staying at my room.
But, when it is shiny and lovely and warm , i feel so good , and then i wanna fly the sky!!!

Here's my question!!
If you can choose the rainy day or windy day, which one do you choose?
I will choose the windy day~

How about you?^^

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Anna
    Did you get home well, yesterday? :) I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the cheese. Anyway, my answer is windy day. The weather is windy, you perhaps feel cold and your hair become messy. Otherwise you can feel like big hands softly cover you. So, I like windy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ Lovely lovely shy Anna~~^^
    I like rainy day. You know? Whenever I am in the car listening the sound of rain, I feel so~~~~~~~good^^ Moreover, driving along the coast road in the rain is my favorite thing in the rainy day. How about trying like me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,
    I actually like windy and rainy days with thunder and lightening too. I love storms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super moody somtimes, Anna. I don't want to see the rain, thesedays.
    I think the lady who is wating for her wedding photo day should be wrapped by bright sunlight.^^

    ReplyDelete