Thursday 9 April 2009

Question5!! What willl you do on Sunday?

Question5!! What willl you do on Sunday?
hi.~~
my question is always very easy^^.
i don't like something complicated, because it's too enough staying in KNUE!!
so...I always make the easiest question~~
This week i have been swaying~~my mind and my head and everything~~

When i start to do my homework, i nearly fall asleep. But.....when I do something not so complicated, I don't fall asleep!!!
What a strange girl^^

Have a nice weekend~~

3 comments:

  1. Hi~ shy lovely Anna~~^^
    I am your first guest, too~~~^^
    I am going to go downtown in here with friend from Jeju. We are going to buy something and have a great dinner. Unfortunately, I have to do homework during weekend. Composition homework, Listening homework, and Critique homework. I am so sorry about it.
    Anyway, Anna~~
    Have a good weekend~~~!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go to strawberry farm with my boyfiend and his freind couple. In the farm we are going to eat fresh strawberries and bindaetuk and makgeoli. (빈대떡 막걸리)
    After earing strawberries, we'll go to Deacheong dam which has beautiful scenery and many cherry blossoms.
    I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go to seoul to meet my friends.
    I'm really anticipating this weekends.
    ^--------------^
    Also, on Saturday I'm gonna take a rest.
    In these days, I'm really tired.
    I'm totally exhausted.
    ^-^
    Anna! Have a nice, lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete